Wednesday, March 01, 2006

dear whoeverconcerned :

thank you for the variety of grades that i've achieved in my life, at least i know the varieties.
thank you for showing me how pragmatism works, at least i know how sometimes it is better to stay rooted.
thank you for bringing different people into my life, at least i'll know how to deal with them if i see their twin(s) in the future.
thank you for showing me who genuinely cares, at least i know that there are those who doesnt.
thank you for bestowing me with people who makes laughter real, at least i know my life is better than those without them.
thank you for putting up road barriers and crossroads in my life, at least i know that i am important enough to be taught.
thank you for all the negativity i've come across, at least i can better relate to optimism.

thank you for your presence, at least i know you'll always make things better.

and oh, much love too.


from ,
helmethead. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home